Are you so obsessed with the scent of Gain that it feels like you can never get enough of it? Gain Dryer Sheets to the rescue, adding even more Gain scent to your freshly dried clothes and making them even softer. They’re like the cherry on top of your pile of clean and freshly scented laundry. Gain Dryer Sheets are available in all of your favorite Gain signature scents like Gain Original, Moonlight Breeze, Island Fresh and Tropical Sunrise.
What do dryer sheets actually do? Gain Dryer Sheets do all the things you love: soften clothes, give fabrics a delightful scent, reduce wrinkles, and reduce static so your clothes attract fewer bits of lint. And the best part? They do all this without any extra hassle. Read our guide on how to use Gain Dryer Sheets, we hope it’s not too dry. ;)
How Do Gain Dryer Sheets Actually Work
As your clothes tumble dry, Gain Dryer Sheets tumble around too, dispersing the fabric softener and fresh Gain scent all through you drying clothes. Dryer sheets are coated in ingredients that also reduce the electric charge in clothes.
How to Use Dryer Sheets
- Buy a pack of Gain Dryer Sheets (if you haven’t already).
- Wash your clothes as you normally would with Gain laundry detergent, Gain Fireworks scent booster and Gain Fabric Softener.
- Pop your damp clothes in the dryer, ready to be pampered.
- For regular loads add one Gain Dryer Sheet on top of the clothes. For large and HE full loads put two dryer sheets in.
- Start the dryer and your job is done. Now it’s time for Gain Dryer Sheets to get to work.
- Follow the care label on each item, it will tell you if the item can be tumble dried and at what temperature.
- If spotting occurs, rub the mark with detergent and rewash the item in warm water.
- Don’t use dryer sheets on children’s sleepwear or other garments labeled as flame resistant, as they may reduce flame resistance. Keep out of reach of toddlers and pets to avoid accidental ingestion.
Ta-da! You’re now officially a Doctor of Dryer Sheets. That’s totally a thing. And if you want to continue your scent studies, feel free to brush up with our get a great-smelling home with Gain, where you’ll find some other uses for dryer sheets. Because, as we all know, a world without scent would stink!