Scent-lovers know that nothing says clean, tidy and fresh like a home that is filled with love and the fragrant scent of Gain. The good news is, you don’t need ‘Fresh Cotton’ and ‘Clean Laundry’ scented candles or aroma sticks – if you have Gain. Really, you’ll find EVERYTHING you need for a great smelling home right in your laundry room.
Deodorize your home and fill it with the energizing scent of Gain by following these easy tips. Just pop on your fav cleaning playlist, nice and loud now, and let’s get into it… You will be enjoying a fresh scent around your whole home in no time.
Top Tips for How to Deodorize Your House
- Open doors and windows to create a draft through your home. This breeze will take a lot of those smells right out the door with it.
- Sunshine can help kill a bad mood and bacteria, so open those curtains and let sun shine through your home.
- Grab some small bowls filled with baking soda to pop in rooms and wardrobes. This is a DIY home deodorizer that traps nasty smells.
- Deodorize your house by airing out your home if you’ve cooked something that’s left a lingering smell.
- Once a year wash curtains, carpets and upholstery.
- Don’t leave stinky clothes lying around. Get your favorite Gain laundry detergent and Gain Fireworks scent boosters, and get your dirty laundry washed, dried and packed away.
- Throw out rubbish and always use scented garbage bags like Glad Trash Bags with the scent of Gain Island Fresh.
These steps are great deodorizers for your home, but head to the next section to fill your home with a delightful scent.
Get the Great Gain Scent Throughout Your Home
Your favorite Gain scent can help you relax, and make you feel strong, in control and ready to seize the day. So here are some great ways to spread the Gain love throughout your home:
- Spread the famous Gain scent throughout your home by using the Febreze Noticeables with Gain Original Scent plug-in air freshener. Your sense of smell will be heightened and you can dream away.
- Febreze SmallSpaces with Gain Original Scent releases the scent of Gain in smaller spaces like closets and bathrooms.
- For something a little more romantic, try Febreze Candles with Gain Moonlight Breeze scent. It’s a truly charming scent!
- Gain Fireworks scent boosters are not just for your laundry! Gain Fireworks can be used throughout your home to spread a great scent far and wide. Put some of these scent booster beads in little pouches and pop them in your drawers, place one in the bathroom and toilet, or pop some in a decorative bowl on your coffee table. (Though if you have small children who love exploring and playing with anything they can get their hands on, leave these ideas until they are older.) There are many scents to choose from, but if you can’t decide go for Gain Original Scent or Moonlight Breeze to get more of your favorite Gain laundry scent throughout your home.
- Gain’s fabric refreshers including Original Febreze with Gain Scent Fabric Refresher are great for carpets, furniture upholstery and curtains too, so give your furnishing the scent you love too.
- Melt some Febreze Wax Melts with Gain Original Scent in wax burners as a delightful substitute for scented oils.
- Clean your surfaces with Mr. Clean Multi-Surfaces Spray Cleaner with Gain Original Scent. You can use this to clean table-tops and mop the floors.
- Then give your washing machine a clean with Washing Machine Cleaner with Gain Original Scent to prevent any nasty smells coming out of your washing machine.
- Clean your drains, bathtub, toilets and sinks throughout the house with Mr Clean Multi-Surfaces Liquid Cleaner. It comes in many different scents like Lavender and Apple Berry Twist.
- Wash your bed sheets on a weekly basis with a Gain liquid or powder detergent.
- Add Gain Dryer Sheets to your AC filter to spread the fresh scent throughout your home.
Now that you’ve filled your home with love and care, and the invigorating scent of Gain, you can sit back and relax and enjoy the finer things in life.